Copyright © 2021 Thanicom Inc All rights reserved. All website contents and their arrangement are copyrighted in the U.S. and worldwide by international treaty by Thanicom Inc and its suppliers. You may use it as a shopping resource, its intended use, when you shop with us, but not otherwise, and may not make full or partial copies except as specifically permitted in the order instructions about printing out your order for reference.
Warranties and Product Warnings
Upon request, we shall send you any warranties or other product information provided to us by our suppliers. We at Thanicom Inc make no warranties whatsoever in regard to the products nor do we prepare or provide product information beyond that provided by our suppliers.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Thanicom Inc ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. Thanicom Inc MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Thanicom Inc DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Thanicom Inc WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED USING THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy and Notification
Section 512 of the Copyright Law of the United States (17 U.S.C. §512) limits liability for copyright infringement by service providers if the service provider has designated an agent for notification of claimed infringement by providing contact information to the Copyright Office and through the service provider’s website. Thanicom Inc (hereinafter Thanicom, we, us or ours) has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement (our agent is identified below). This notification is made without prejudice or admission as to the applicability of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C., Section 512, to Thanicom Inc.
How to report a claim of infringement
If you believe that any of your exclusive rights under United States copyright law have been violated in a manner that constitutes infringement, and that the allegedly infringing material is accessible on this site or through Thanicom as an online service provider, you must notify our designated department. Section 512 (c)(3)(A) requires that to be valid, your claim of copyright infringement must be written and addressed to our designated department and must provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek independent advice):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider (that’s us) to contact the complaining party (that’s you), such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist our agent’s investigation of your claim.
Upon receipt of a valid claim (i.e., a claim in which all required information is substantially provided) Thanicom will undertake to have the disputed material removed from public view. We will also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing material that we have removed or disabled access to that material. Thanicom has no other role to play either in prosecuting or defending claims of infringement, and cannot be held accountable in any case for damages, regardless of whether a claim of infringement is found to be true or false.
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that material infringes your copyright interests, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution.
By email: [email protected]